We're looking for an Improviser who will part-time assist in facilitating some of our workshops and trainings. You'll be responsible for assisting our lead facilitators, demonstrating improve games and exercises, and having fun!
Must be available (virtually) the following dates/times:
- Thursday, June 4, 5:15-7:00 pm EST (for a live audition. You'll be invited to one of our weekly virtual classes and asked and encouraged to participate)
- Wednesday, June 10, 7:30-9:00 pm EST (the gig! You'll be asked to assist lead facilitator in demonstrating virtual improv exercises)
*If all goes well Improviser will be invited to future training opportunities!
- You've taken improv classes
- When you hear "yes, and" your eyes light up!
- Must have a reliable internet connection and ability to use Zoom video conferencing
- Collaborative work ethic and able to communicate well
- Reliable - show up on time and do the job!
- Learn about IMPROVE and ways to take improv comedy outside of the theater to improve peoples' leadership, teams, and lives.
- Have fun!
- Work from anywhere
- An IMPROVE t-shirt
- Improv for money? Yup!
Please say "yes, and" email yes (at) improv4.com with the following information.
- Tell me a bit about your improv comedy experience, specifically highlighting any teaching experience.
- Why are you interested?
- How have you applied improv comedy to your life outside of the theater?
- Come up with an improv exercise you think could teach leaders or teams, record a video of yourself explaining that exercise, and include a link to that video in your application.
Application Deadline: May 28